Friday, March 16, 2012

I love that Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies is having an upper elementary linky party! She's looking for all 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade teachers to link up by posting a link to their blog. It is wonderful because I find it hard to find intermediate blogs. She has a long list links that I will need to find time to go through, but I am super excited about it.

So if you have been searching for some intermediate blogs, click over to Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies and check it out. I am looking forward to following a few new ones!





9 comments:

Lorraine Vasquerz said...

Thanks for joining my linky party! I'm your newest follower :)
~Lorraine
Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies

Ms. Morton said...

Just found your blog through the link party! I am your newest follower! Come over and visit my blog when you get a chance.

Sharima

Lovebuglearning.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I am so glad I found your blog through the linky party. I LOVE the Angry Birds project. It looks like so much fun. What a fabulous idea.
I am a new follower.

Krista
stellar-students

Think, Wonder, and Teach said...

I am just stopping in to say hi! As I check out all the great upper elementary blogs!!

Misty
Think, Wonder, & Teach

Andrea McEvoy said...

Hi...I just found your blog via Lorraine's Linky party and I am your newest follower! I love how you used Angry Birds in the classroom! I can't wait to read more of your posts!!! Come and stop by my blog anytime!

Andrea
One Teacher's Take

Marcia said...

I am your latest follower. Love the Angry Birds.

khall said...

Just found your blog through the linky party...I am looking forward to stalking you!

Heather said...

I found your blog through the upper grades linky, and I’m your newest member!
http://begborrowandteach.blogspot.com/

Patti White said...

Just found your blog through the linky party! I'm your newest follower and would love for you to visit my blog when you get a chance!
Patti :)
PS I love your angry bird display!
A Series of 3rd Grade Events